Bike for Bibles (B4B) is an annual event that brings cycling enthusiasts of all ages and walks of life together for a time of fellowship on the road – with one purpose in mind – to help raise funds for Bible distribution and translation projects of the Canadian Bible Society.
This year, B4B will ride for Bible distribution among children in need.
8 projects that help reach children with God’s Word
- Arab-Israel: Angels of Galilee
- Armenia and Latvia: Bibles in Public Schools
- Chile: Kesis
- Egypt: Kingo Festivals
- Peru: Prevent Child Abuse
- Palestine: Child of Bethlehem
- Tanzania: Empowering Orphans and Vulnerable Children
- Ukraine: Mercy for Orphans/Juvenile Offenders
For detailed information about these projects, please visit biblesociety.ca.
By supporting Bike for Bibles, you will help make a difference in the lives of children through these Bible distribution projects.
Way you can support Bike for Bibles
- The diversity of expression of people in the group that represents the body of Christ, each fulfilling its unique role and calling.
- The microcosm of life's journey that the week together riding represents.
- The enrichment of experience brought to us through the connections of some "old hands".
- Space for reflection, contemplation and sharing during the ride and afterwards on this forum
- Hearing from people here on this forum has been wonderful! Would like to see even more space for that in the future.
- That God is with us, abiding with each of us.
- The extravagant love of God!
- Always is meeting everyone again
- Of course cycling together and enjoying the scenery
- Having fun and lots of laughs along the way
- Roadies were the best ever – Moira did an excellent job, she was very aware of all the cyclists and makes good judgment calls, she is a definite keeper!! Potential to be head roadie.
- Adventure of where we are going to stay at end of each cycling day
- Having people like Rob and Moira join up