A picture paints a thousand words…
We may not be able to share all the details from our ride, but I hope these photos will tell you how much fun we had on the road! Not all of us are able to participate in every single ride, so pictures give us a glimpse of the things that transpired during these rides – the joy of riding together, the struggle of climbing up a hill, the beauty of nature, etc.
And if you have photos to share, send them to email@example.com.
Richmond Fun Ride
Port Coquitlam Fun Ride
The Race. For Life
2-Day Harrison Ride
Fort Langley Fun Ride
AB – Weeklong Ride
BC – Weeklong Ride
ON Gateway to the North Ride
Toronto Fun Ride
ON Weeklong Ride
AB Weeklong Ride
BC Weeklong Ride
ON Kawartha Loop Ride
ON Manitoulin Ride
BC Port Coquitlam Fun Ride
BC North Vancouver Fun Ride
BC Richmond Fun Ride
- The diversity of expression of people in the group that represents the body of Christ, each fulfilling its unique role and calling.
- The microcosm of life's journey that the week together riding represents.
- The enrichment of experience brought to us through the connections of some "old hands".
- Space for reflection, contemplation and sharing during the ride and afterwards on this forum
- Hearing from people here on this forum has been wonderful! Would like to see even more space for that in the future.
- That God is with us, abiding with each of us.
- The extravagant love of God!
- Always is meeting everyone again
- Of course cycling together and enjoying the scenery
- Having fun and lots of laughs along the way
- Roadies were the best ever – Moira did an excellent job, she was very aware of all the cyclists and makes good judgment calls, she is a definite keeper!! Potential to be head roadie.
- Adventure of where we are going to stay at end of each cycling day
- Having people like Rob and Moira join up