North Bay Ride
A picture paints a thousand words…
We may not be able to share all the details from our ride, but I hope these photos will tell you how much fun we had on the road! Not all of us are able to participate in every single ride, so pictures give us a glimpse of the things that transpired during these rides – the joy of riding together, the struggle of climbing up a hill, the beauty of nature, etc.
And if you have photos to share, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The diversity of expression of people in the group that represents the body of Christ, each fulfilling its unique role and calling.
- The microcosm of life's journey that the week together riding represents.
- The enrichment of experience brought to us through the connections of some "old hands".
- Space for reflection, contemplation and sharing during the ride and afterwards on this forum
- Hearing from people here on this forum has been wonderful! Would like to see even more space for that in the future.
- That God is with us, abiding with each of us.
- The extravagant love of God!
- Always is meeting everyone again
- Of course cycling together and enjoying the scenery
- Having fun and lots of laughs along the way
- Roadies were the best ever – Moira did an excellent job, she was very aware of all the cyclists and makes good judgment calls, she is a definite keeper!! Potential to be head roadie.
- Adventure of where we are going to stay at end of each cycling day
- Having people like Rob and Moira join up