Bike for Bibles (B4B) is an annual event that brings cycling enthusiasts of all ages and walks of life together for a time of fellowship on the road – with one purpose in mind – to help raise funds for Bible distribution and translation projects of the Canadian Bible Society.
This year’s Bike for Bibles initiative will support the Bread of Life program in Peru and Free to Live program in Guatemala. These programs support impoverished and at-risk children and youth with a hand of hope and inspire a brighter tomorrow through the Word of God in their own language. Your participation in this year’s event will go a long way in helping a child in need. Thank you for your support and partnership.
About this Ride
This fundraising event aims to connect people of all ages in Fergus and its surrounding communities in support of Bible Society programs that help at-risk children exposed to extreme poverty, abuse and human/sex trafficking in Peru (Bread of Life Program) and Guatemala (Free to Live Program).
This family friendly community event offers various participation options:
- FAMILY RIDE TRAIL: This is a 12km biking trail for leisure or less experienced riders and families with children.
- FAST & FURIOUS RIDE TRAIL: This is a 30km trail option for more experienced riders and for those wishing to challenge themselves physically.
There will also be fun activities for all ages including:
- Bouncy castles
- Face painting
- Games and prizes
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM: Check-in / On-site registration (for those who did not register online)
- 9:00 AM: Event Rally / Route & Safety Orientation
- 9:30 AM: Official ride begins!
- 12:00 – 1:00 PM: Back at the park and FREE BBQ!
|Single Adult||$30||18 y/o and above|
|Child with Adult||$35||Adult with Child|
|Family||For family of 4|
|Group||$25/each||For group registration.
(Online registration not available.
Download Group Registration Form –
in PDF or Word)
|Volunteer||FREE||Register online to create a personal fundraising page|
Registration fees include T-shirts and snacks.
REGISTER ONLINE. Register online and create your personal fundraising page.
REGISTER BY MAIL. Download and send completed form to register by mail. Send your registration form, along with your cheque to Canadian Bible Society at 10 Carnforth Road, Toronto, ON M4A 2S4.
- Individual Registration Form (Word doc)
- Group Registration Form (PDF or Word doc)
- Instructions for submitting Group Registration (Word doc file)
ONSITE REGISTRATION. Download and bring completed form on the day of the ride.
Things to Bring
1. Appropriate clothing for the weather on the day of the ride.
2. Water to keep yourself hydrated.
3. Spending money.